2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Add this event to calendar
Communication and Relationships
Mr Andy Wong
Master of Ceremony
About the Workshop
Teachers use their voice to communicate with students, but are they making the most of this valuable asset? This workshop will introduce the fundamental voice protection tips and legitimate voice projection skills, to enhance teachers’ communication effectiveness. Through a range of activities and exercises, participants will learn how to protect their voice and create optimal impact with it.
On completion of this workshop, the participants would be able to:
- describe the characteristics of their voice, making the best use of it
- discuss the dos and don’ts for protecting and utilising their voice
- use their voice more effectively to enhance communication skills
- Daily voice protection tips
- Legitimate voice projection skills
- The nine major speaking styles – a test for recognising participants’ own style
- Right speaking styles for effective communication
About the Facilitator
Mr Andy Wong has worked in the areas of master of ceremonies, public relations, technical writing and translation, journalism and marketing communications consultancy for more than 20 years. Andy is the champion of the Hong Kong Master of Ceremony Competition 2011 and the Gold Award winner of Art Positive Energy at the Youth Art Festival 2011.
All VTC teachers are welcome.
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese (supplementary with Chinese meterials)
Ms Nichole Chan (EDO/CLT)
Phone: 2836 1083